Saturday 14 July 2018

THE RETURN OF ANTOINE VAILLANT!

Cast your muscle ridden minds back to 2012/13. The blog was in full swing, I was finishing "An American Muscle God" and starting "Charlie's Secret" and pretty much every muscle lover on the planet was going nuts for Antoine Vaillant! He even topped my "Vote For You Favourite of The Year" poll both of those years.

He won his pro card in 2012, did a couple of IFBB shows the following year and then sadly disappeared, teasing a couple of comebacks and returns to the stage which never came to fruition. Until now!!

But Antoine isn't just back. He's back looking better and more insane than he ever fucking has!! And I'm not fucking exaggerating when I say that either. I thought that maybe I was. Maybe he just looks so fucking jaw droppingly crazy NOW that it's tainted my memory of what he looked like back then. But no. I've looked at past posts and old pics. And I can confidently say, the 2018 version of Antoine really is the best there's ever been!

 




It's like Antoine 2.0! Everything looks so huge and hard and carved and cartoon-like! He's also just as bloody handsome as ever. If not more so! And now he's a little bit woofier and gruffier too as he goes into his thirties in the best way possible...as an absolute mountain of barely human, gloriously shredded, ever flexing muscle mass!!

Shall we place bets on who'll be the next bodybuilder to make a triumphant comeback? Will we see a 250 pounds Cody Lewis rocking his mohawk again as a late twenties muscle beast? Or what if an early thirty something Alexey Lesukov dug out his shiny golden posers to show off his now even MORE obscenely massive muscle tits?

Check out what Antoine used to look like in this "Best of Antoine" post from 2014 and judge for yourself whether he looked better then or now! 





This is Antoine at Toronto gay pride. Think Zane Watson was behind the camera dressed as a cowboy?!


Eye spy with my little eye...a pair of shiny posers dangling from Antoine's hand!






The cutie in the blue is Robin Strand! His Instagram is here if you wanna see more of him!


















































And following on from the shiny pink posing trunks I bought a month or so ago, I've now purchased another pair! This time I went for another colour I've always wanted to own. Move over Alexey and Samuel Dixon. You're not the only ones with a pair of shiny golden posers!!


And here they are with my pink posers! Think my posing trunk collection's coming along quite nicely! Hmmm. What colour should I go for next?! 


5 comments:

  1. Hey there MA! Well mate, it's quite a time since I made a comment so apologies for that but hope I can do justice to this muscle monster, who definitely seems to be on the ascendency and part of the muscle zeitgeist! Fuuuuccckkkk, he is gorgeous! Not classically handsome with that big konk and long face, but as we often see, it's the mass of slabbed beef that helps to enhance the looks in the phyzog department, to make this French Canadian an utterly drool worthy specimen!
    It must be his gaulish ancestry but there is definitely a French look to him. I can imagine him as an extra in The Revenant - a huge gruffy bear of a fur trapper wearing a Davey Crocket hat, sat in an extra large canoe silently traversing along a wilderness lake, paddle in hand showing off those huge gunz, the sleeves of his lumberjack shirt barely containing them! What a fucking treat to get him back to camp. In the mid winter freeze, snuggling under the furs alongside his huge mass, twiddling and tweaking his fully erect nipples atop mountainous pecs! Feeling further down to his blocked abs, cute belly button and tight as a drum tummy! But, suddenly there's someone else in the shelter, movement, heavy breathing then another strong mass right beside me. Who can it be? Oh JEEEZ-US-H-CHRIST! It the one and only veined to hell fellow Canadian Zane Watson!! Fucking Whimper! Drool! SPLAT, SPLAT, DOUBLE SPLAT! X 10 to the power of 33!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! It has been a while, hasn't it mate? Though to be fair I haven't been updating the blog that much lately! But despite this, you clearly haven't lost your touch for awesome/enthusiastic/fair to say slightly fucking bonkers (love it!) comments which (probably like most people who check this blog) perfectly shows off just how utterly and brilliantly obsessed with all things muscle you are! Really glad liked the post mate, but then...a dozen pics of one of bodybuilding's hottest Canadians, with that veiny, freakazoid Zane "Is he still actually a human? Is he bugger!" Watson thrown in for good measure, it wasn't exactly likely to fail was it?! ;)

      And glad you like my new shiny golden posers too (hehe)! And agreed - would love to see Alexey get his golden posers on and his tits out and jump on stage again!

      Delete
  2. BTW.I forgot to comment about the gold posers mate. You have definitely got the eye for sexy as fuck, almost x-rated posers. For me, it'd be the return of the even more juiced up russian baby-face, huge titted monster Alexey Lesukov to wear these bad boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post on muscle hunk Antoine. He's as gorgeous as ever! I want your posers, or at least one, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, matie! I'm glad you liked it! And my posers too! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...