Saturday 11 August 2018

NEW "MUSCLE FICTION STORIES" PAGE

OK guys, I've talked about my plans for a page with links to my stories for a little while and now I've finally done one! Link here, or click on the image below.

You'll find links on there to Charlie's Secret, Flex Friday, The Day I Became A Muscle Freak, Dan and Jake, Mikey The Human Muscle Morph and Have You Seen These Posing Trunks? and a few other short stories and unfinished works posted here and there.


I've been going over these stories the past few months and it's been both interesting and fun to read them in retrospect! It's always hard to judge stuff you've written yourself but I definitely have a better opinion of some over others.

I'd say my best three are probably "Charlie's Secret", "Mikey The Human Morph" and "Have You Seen These Posing Trunks?"

I'm also still working on my new story which I'm planning to start sharing very soon, both here and on the Muscle Growth Forums. It's called "AJ & Noah" and it's about a muscle addict called Noah who is back at his parents on his summer break from university. A few weeks in he bumps into his old school friend AJ working at his local Tesco who, it's safe to say, has gone through a bit of a transformation since Noah last saw him! The pair then rekindle their friendship over the course of the summer.

I won't say any more than that right now but I'm excited to get it out there and for people to read it!

And if anyone's tired of me sharing pictures of my posing trunk collection, tough muscle titties 'cause here's a few more! Admittedly it's not much of a collection at the moment but I'm planning to expand!



2 comments:

  1. Hey MA, don’t EVER �� STOP showing your ever expanding collection of posers...I am not only a fan of yours, but as you can see from my comments on WWB Blogspot, a fan of tiny weeny glossy, sparkling posers...especuwhen full of cock.
    Looking forward to AJ & Noah. Love the idea of two young college men, maybe, rekindling their love for muscle and hopefully each other.
    Maybe even a beach scene sunning in those obscene posers. Lol. Can’t wait to read it!!! F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Bless you mate. As soon as I get more posers (shiny ones obviously! Is there any other kind worth having?!) I'll post pics of them! ;) As for the story, no beach scenes unfortunately but obscenely shiny, brightly coloured posing trunks *do* feature! You probably could have predicted that already though?! ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...