Sunday 10 December 2017

THE TOP 20 BODYBUILDERS OF 2017: #20-11!

Bearded German woofy gruffsters, vein splattered Aussie meat mountains, Middle Eastern mass monsters, teenie weenie trunk sporting European beasts and cocky as fuck, 'tude packed American freaks...they're all here in a post featuring the guys who made it to the #20-11 spots in my "Vote For Your Favourite Bodybuilder of 2017" poll!

Thank you to everyone who took part in the poll. Stay tuned for the top ten most voted for bodybuilders soon!

#20. LUKAS OSLADIL


 


 

 









 

#19. SANTI ARAGON












#18. JOSH LENARTOWICZ













#17. STEVE BENTHIN













#16. LUKAS WYLER
























#15. HADI CHOOPAN






















#14. PETAR KLANCIR



























#13. DEREK LUNSFORD












#12. MAMDOUH "BIG RAMY" ELSSBIAY


















#11. ROELLY WINKLAAR

















5 comments:

  1. Great post as usual! All the sexy men, and such tiny posers on most of them. Roelly and Santi are two faves, and glad they made the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see #19. SANTI ARAGON. Small in size in comparison; big in personality and aesthetics.
    #13. DEREK LUNSFORD - Great guy and fantastic personality that has an amazing physique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say MUSCLEADDICT! Your followers have seriously good taste in tasty musclemen! So far, I approve of all of the 20 through 11 dudes....but....thinking about it, there aren't many muscle bruthas I wouldn't turn my nose up at. As you know, I even like the muscle munters who aren't great in the naturally handsome stakes but have certainly done well in the beef and poser departments! Helcatedy73 made a great point of having Roelly W and Santi A as being two faves. It illustrates how such diverse physiques can still hit the same spot.. (in my case, my cum button up my ass).For me, Peter Klancir and Lukas Wyler are my faves, but saying that, I blow with the wind when it comes to muscle and change my 'muscle allegiances' regularly! As always, a great quality blog!! Thanks MA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addict--how about Ricardo Corriea? He looks amazing this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I love RIcardo. He would have made my personal top 20.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...