Saturday 13 May 2017

MUSCLE WARS: BATTLE OF THE BUMS!

Since I can't decide what to post next on the blog I've decided to let YOU guys chose for me! Below is a poll with two different blog posts to chose from. The winning choice will make up my next post!

DING DING DING!! So in the blue corner we have a brand new "GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES" post (my first in a while)! Shredded to fuckery glutes, alien-like asses, absurdly sized bottoms and everything in between. And in the red corner we have a post dedicated to a man who is (without ANY fucking doubt) one of the hottest and most popular bodybuilders on the planet...Chris Bumstead.


So what's its gonna be lads? Glorious glutes V gorgeous Chris? Lots of big bums V one big Bumstead? A whole feast of bodybuilder bootie V a truck load of Canadian studliness? Get your votes in now…

1 comment:

  1. Bumstead has the whole package. Let's go with Chris...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...