Sunday 27 November 2016

MUSCLE PIC COLLECTION #58

The return of ridiculously awesome Aussie muscle beast Jake Nikolopoulos, uber cute Polish bodybuilder Szymon Lada looking bigger and more shredded than he ever has, Portuguese muscle boy Fabio Lopes who's shredded, scrunchy and fucking GORGEOUS (more of him on my Tumblr here!), an insane looking Brad Rowe on stage displaying the most brilliantly animated and cocky as fuck 'tude of his career and a ton more ripped to buggery muscle lads and freakishly sized beef monsters! They're all here in this latest muscle packed pic collection!

I've also included my latest most muscular compilation video at the end of the post for anyone who missed it.

On another note, thank you to everyone who casts their votes and took part in my "Vote For Your Favourite Bodybuilder of 2016" poll! The poll is now closed and I'll be counting down the top 20 most voted for guys on my Tumblr, Twitter and (of course) here on the blog throughout December!

I have to say the top 20 lads this year are particularly awesome, and my own list wouldn't have looked much different! I'm especially chuffed that a certain favourite of mine has made the list because I really didn't think he would (clue: scrunchy faced 212 competitor in shiny purple posers)! 














































































































































































































































































13 comments:

  1. Damn, it takes me so long to decide which of these guys to finally blow to. a nice problem to have! it was hot geek szymon who finally brought me there. and who is the hottie in the glasses woof (not fabio)...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anonymous - do you mean the lad flexing the front double bicep with Szymon?! That's Michal Zadlo.

      Delete
  2. 2016's ultimate muscle dream, Chris Bumstead. Male perfection beyond perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blimey MA! What a lot of hot muscle pics to drool over. Like 'Anonymous's comment above I too had a time-consuming but enjoyable time checking out the range of jacked muscle on this month's list. The one I selected for blowing my load was someone whose name i don't know, so I had to count the images and he's number 117. As I perused this guy, I went ramrod hard..competition condition, oiled n red skinned (not so much bronzed) big n beefy but not bloated (a look I also lust over) gorgeous with sexy latin/arabic looks, dark stubble n a killer smile. He's wearing bright blue shiny posers. He's flexing out a Most Muscular although quite a relaxed one, but still masses of twitching beef on his pecs n arms. What did it for me was his awesome abs!..absolutely balanced like a nerdy kid's lego brick wall, shredded, tight n damn fucking hot. Pheeewww spplatt! Who is he? Just in case I've miscounted, there a some blue/ grey panels in the background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome comment Anonymous!! I knew exactly who you're referring to by your (brilliant!) description (LOVE the lego brick wall analogy!) and agreed - that shot is insane and the guy in it is incredible!! Every muscle on that body looks like a full, hard balloon of beef just bulging off his frame. He's a Moroccan guy called Abdellaziz Jellali. There's another shot of him further down in the post squeezing out a crab most muscular on stage with his tongue out.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the compliment and info MA. I will definitely be checking this musclegod out online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never get over what phenomenal taste you have in musclegods! Glorious compilation as usual. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you Anonymous and thanks! Glad you like the post! ;)

      Delete
  6. Awesome collection! Probably the best one ever. Btw do you know who is this guy? Sorry I lost count after the 100s (could barely focus) but the link is here: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IZdcRMC3754/WDnwaqOVZUI/AAAAAAABSZo/HmrmEg3cFmsGBthDYZP044o4K96R4anSwCK4B/s1600/tumblr_oh1lsea6GH1siy713o1_1280.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anonymous - thanks for the awesome words. I wish I knew who that guy was - I'll do some digging and if I find a name I'll let you know.

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Look forward to your findings. :D

      Delete
  7. When you gotta whack on a pair of your own trunks to sit down and study this post.... fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK YEAH BOYS!!!! Szymon Lada is pumping up beautifully, am a huge fan. Love the lad in the sweatshirt taking a selfie in the mirror and his mate behind in trunks causally flexing that double bi! And the shot of the 2 guys hitting their most musculars, seen from behind onstage, HELL YEAH!!!! Just too much muscle to go on and on about!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you--I am left breathless by your post- going in for my second look now. I mean can you imagine -addict you woke up the rocket.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...