Saturday 12 December 2015

GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES...THE BEST OF!!

Glute junkies gather, bum lovers unite and ass fanatics rejoice! Following on from my first ever glute themed compilation video (which proved just as popular with the muscle addicts over on my Tumblr as it did on here, and is also included at the end of this post!) posted last week is a post celebrating what has been, by far, one of my most popular types of posts since the blog began. Shredded to buggery bums, inhumanly striated (fuck yeah!) glutes and ridiculously huge asses all feature in some of the best pics from all 15 (16 if you count my naked glutes special - hehe!) of my "GLUTES GLUTES GLUTES" posts!

 

 































































































































9 comments:

  1. HOLY SHIT !!!
    That is one of the best mind blowing collection of the best asses in the world. Wild bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree a wonderful reprise for glute lovers. I hope my day is as good as the asses in this post. Thanks for a nice start to the weekend. Abundanza!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MA. Even though I'm a worshipper of pecs, abs n handsome faces, this collection of hot asses is the business..love the one of the two gods rubbing on the tanning liquid..what I'd give to swap places with either one of them!fuuck yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sea of hard as granite god-like asses!!! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey MA did you slip a naked back shot of a Musclehunk model in there--I think so--sweet. DURRAH

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the best ultimate post of Glutes collection ever holy fuck shit!!! Great job muscle addict you did it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree on yet another great series of shredded glutes. Bring back the moon pose and force them all to wear thongs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MA - Does Roman Fritz play for our team because he's hot- the back shots of him you posted are - I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...