Saturday 12 September 2015

MUSCLE PIC COLLECTION #48

This pic collection will be the last post on the blog for a while, however I will continue to regularly update my Tumblr page (link can be found here: http://themuscleworshipdiaries.tumblr.com) and Twitter feed (https://twitter.com/cjamesauthor) with muscle pics and info on my writing/stories.

Lovers of freakishly conditioned glutes and ridiculously developed asses may also want to check out the teaser for my next video compilation at the end of the post, which hopefully I'll get round to finishing soon!








 




































 
































































 













 







9 comments:

  1. Great stuff, addict, as always. I think it's time for a Steve Kuclo "Hot Bearded Version" post. Damn, that man is looking fine fine fine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like Anonymous. I am definitely considering another Steve post at some point!

      Delete
  2. Hyperventilating as usual... remember to breathe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two questions:
    1 - Who is the guy in the blue t-shirt in picture 5?
    2 - More importantly who is that adorable little guy pictured with Steve Kuclo near the end of the post(26th from the bottom I think)? Seeing him next to that big sexy beast Kuclo sent my mind in all sorts of wonderfully perverse directions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy in the Pat Lee pic is called Aaron Schnepp. I'm not sure who the guy with Steve is sorry!

      Delete
  4. Great post and can't wait for the Glutes video

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've surpassed yourself MA! Some seriously sexy, diamond hard men to drool over. Fuuck yes! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glutes video--glutes video--did you say GLUTES VIDEO? Please make it a long presentation for my long appreciation and don't forget the slow mo remix for a happy ending.. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a lot of requests for some good stuff. Could you Eddy Ung to the list? He just won the INBF Mr. Victoria.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...