Thursday 5 March 2015

SANTI ARAGON'S GLUTES! SANTI ARAGON'S GLUTES! SANTI ARAGON'S GLUTES!

WARNING: THE INSANELY CUTE, GORGEOUSLY SHREDDED AND (NOT TO BLEEDIN' MENTION) HOT AS FUCKITY FUCK GLUTES OF AN INCREDIBLY CONDITIONED BODYBUILDER ENCLOSED!!

OK lads this is a complete first for the blog! I've never dedicated an entire post to a single picture before and I don't intend to start doing so, but when a shot showing off the rear of one of my current favourite bodybuilders (Santi Aragon!) in crazy shredded condition showing off his bonkers shaped Christmas tree lower back and (more importantly) his beautifully developed, dry as crackers, rock hard fucking GLUTES in their naked fucking glory, as his undies rest just beneath his incredibly beefy cheeks emerges which is as outrageously fucking cheeky, downright bloody awesome and off the scales fucking HOT as *this* one, I feel the overwhelming urge to bend the rules, throw caution to the wind and basically just share it with all my fellow glutes lovers/Santi admirers/muscle addicts!!


FUCK YEAH GLUUUUUUUTES!!

10 comments:

  1. So damn hot! I don't blame you for dedicating one post to just one stud. Santi Aragon is also one of my current favorites, and I'm so happy he finally decided to drop his drawers to show off that hot muscle ass of his. I would also love to own a pair of his used posers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess you've chosen- THE ONE--Now if you can get him to clean up the floor I now pronounce you muscle mates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Santi is one of those young muscle studs that is fucking gorgeous you can't really put it into words and how on earth could someone even hold the camera still to take that shot. WOW. Addict, please take a look at DAVID ORAVEC a 22 year old gorgeous blond slovak muscled marvel. Plenty of youtubes of him. Totally awesome. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David Oravec is definitely on my radar! I've posted a couple of pics of him in my last few pic collections, and you might be seeing some more very soon!

      Delete
  4. I concur. There's nothing wrong with bodybuilders showing off their well developed glutes especially during a contest. I've noticed more and more wearing posers from Muscle Potential Gear that really show off not only their glutes but enhance their pouch as well. Awesome pics as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well who was the photographer? Lucky that's who he was -muscle ass lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God damnit what a fucking ass!!! Santi glutes are spot on thank you muscle addict!!! You're my hero👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I saw this pic for the first time my mouth literally started to water! I'd give my right arm to have been the photographer! And I'd give my left arm to have been the guy who helped apply the tan and oil! Lots more glute shots please Santi! Thanks MA, awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your epic posts, addict. But smaller one -- especially ones this hot -- work for me too. Variety IS the spice of life, no?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Santi. I saw him at the 2014 Nationals. You fall in love with his big smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...