Monday, 29 December 2014

YOUR FAVOURITE POSTS OF 2014: PART 2

Following on my last post, here are your favourite/most voted for posts of the year featuring, and dedicated to specific bodybuilders.


#20. DANA BAKER & JOHNNY DOULL AT THE 2014 CANADIAN NATIONALS!

A post dedicated to the two hottest young Canadian competitors in bodybuilding, posted in September after both lads competed at the 2014 Canadian Nationals.


#19. ITALIAN AMERICAN MUSCLE BOY BRYAN BALZANO

Back in July, a fairly unknown, insanely bloody cute, and brilliantly conditioned (the glutes alone were shredded beyond reason! I wouldn't even bother to attempt to count how many lines are in this guy's inhumanely striated bum cheeks!) bodybuilder called Bryan Balzano won the Middleweight category at the NPC USA's, earning him both his pro card, and his own post on the blog!



I've always been a massive fan of Eduardo's but my love for him reached new heights back in September when pictures of him emerged at the Mr Olympia (Eduardo came runner up in the 212 class) in possibly his most shockingly shredded conditioning to date, and looking just as ridiculously gorgeous and handsome as ever!



A post dedicated to the six, deeply grooved, sharply cut, thinly skinned, bonkers shaped and beautifully freaky abdominals of Egyptian pro muscle beast Tarek Elsetouhi (although it serves as a nice dedication to Tarek in general) who really needs to dig out his posing trunks and get back on to the bodybuilding stage soon!



My third post dedicated to IFBB pro veteran and Texan muscle daddy Branch Warren, which came not long after he placed 6th at the Arnold Classic.



My third post on ridiculously handsome American bodybuilder Brad Rowe from back in January, which followed on from an incredible 2013 for Mr. Rowe, where he earned his status as an IFBB pro.


#14. ANTOINE VAILLANT: 2014 PICTURE SPECIAL

Incredibly popular Antoine didn't compete this year, hence why he didn't feature on the blog in 2014 quite as heavily as he has done in previous years. With that said, there were still some awesome, and incredibly bloody hot pics of Mr. Vaillant to emerge over the last twelve months, most of which featured in this post.


#13. ROMAN FRITZ & MILAN SADEK AT THE 2014 OLYMPIA AMATEUR EUROPE!

Back in June, insanely hot German bodybuilder Roman Fritz won his pro card when he competed at the Mr Olympia Amateur in Prague. Joining him was Czech muscle freak Milan Sadek, who competed in his best conditioning yet! Some incredibly awesome (not to mention bloody hot!) pics of Roman and Milan emerged from the competition, inspiring this post compromising of nothing but pics of the two loads flexing backstage/oiling up/posing for the camera, and battling it out on stage side by side in their incredible, otherworldly, typically European (i.e. fucking SHREDDED!) conditions! I was crazy about these lads at the time of publishing this, and I'm still pretty crazy about them now!!



After my post on Dana and Johnny Doull at the Canadian Nationals, a post dedicated to Mr. Baker alone (although predictably Johnny pops up a fair few times!) was inevitable. Cute, carved and cocky, Mr. Baker fast became a personal favourite of mine this year.



My 5th (I didn't quite realise I had done that many!) post on Egyptian muscle monster Big Ramy following his win at the New York Pro back in May.



Quickly following my post featuring pics of Eduardo Correa at the Mr Olympia, came this post, which gave fellow 212 competitor and blog favourite Aaron Clark the same treatment.



Back in July, Cody Montgomery became the first ever guy to win the overall teen division of the NPC National Teen/Collegiate Championships for three consecutive years. A post of the incredibly cute and amazingly conditioned American bodybuilder inevitably followed.



Probably the most obscure and lesser known bodybuilder on this list. Whenever I feature little known bodybuilders like Janos, I'm never sure whether people will like, or even react to them, but it's safe to say Janos was a hit, and with his outrageously pumped and beautifully carved physique, cocky/arrogant tude, and incredibly handsome looks it's not hard to see why. Unfortunately I haven't come across many pics of him since I published this post, nor does it look like he's competed this year, hence the limited coverage of him since.



Following my post of Roman and Milan at the Mr Olympia Amateur, and a post dedicated to Milan Sadek alone which sadly doesn't feature here, was my 4th post on the handsome, shredded Mr. Fritz. I have enough pics on my hard drive for a part 5 which I'm contemplating publishing soon, or, failing that, I'll wait until Roman makes his debut as a pro.


#6. HOT SWISS MUSCLE STUD SANDRO HOFER

A post dedicated to another slightly lesser known bodybuilder. Hot handsome Swiss bodybuilder Sandro won the amateur division at the 2013 Arnold Classic Europe but I didn't get round to giving him his own post until earlier this year. Sadly Sandro didn't compete this year, hence why he hasn't featured much on the blog since this post.


#5. HOT CUBAN-AMERICAN MUSCLE BOY SANTI ARAGON: PART 3

My love for impossibly gorgeous Santi Aragon reached new heights when he won his weight class and pro card at last years NPC Nationals in the most mind-blowing, shredded conditioning! A post followed and the comments section exploded with love for this insanely handsome, beyond shredded, ridiculously hot Latin-American bodybuilding sensation!



My 4th post on 212 pro and American muscle freak Aaron Clark following his 4th placing at the Arnold Classic in March, which was only his second ever pro show. 



American bodybuilder Nick Trigili finally won his pro card after his win at the NPC USA's in July which was a perfect excuse to publish my 7th (I don't think I've reached a "part 7" for any other bodybuilder!) post dedicated to this always huge, always handsome and always popular (hence the high placing here) muscle beast.


#2. AMERICAN MUSCLE FREAK DAVID PATERIK

This is a big surprise inclusion for me! I hadn't paid much attention to American bodybuilder Dave Paterik until his win in the Middleweight category at last month's NPC Nationals. With his handsome looks, incredibly cocky attitude and THAT phenomenally shredded and gorgeous fucking physique, it's fair to say I quickly became a fan. As I hadn't featured him much on the blog before, I had no idea as to whether others would like him but the comments poured in with love for Mr. Paterik and the inclusion of him here means I'm clearly not alone with my thoughts on this incredibly hot muscle freak! Sadly David missed out out on my recent "Vote For Your Favourite Bodybuilder of 2014" poll which was published before the Nationals, so wasn't included in my top 20 bodybuilders of the year list but given the high inclusion of his post here, it would have been interesting to see where he would have placed!


#1. CANADIAN BODYBUILDER JOHNNY DOULL: PART 2

Following my post on Johnny Doull and Dana Baker at the Canadian Nationals came my second dedication to Johnny alone. Given Johnny was voted as your favourite bodybuilder of the year, the fact that his post has topped this list comes as little surprise.


1 comment:

  1. Janos and his beautiful pecs/ muscle tits- woof -

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...