Monday 26 May 2014

I CAN SING A POSING TRUNK RAINBOW!

If there's one thing that's missing from this blog, it's music! In an attempt to remedy this, I'm going to conduct a sort of muscle addicts singalong! I've chosen a song you all no doubt know from childhood, but I've given it an adult/muscle related twist! So flex those vocal chord muscles and sing with me after 3. 1...2...3...


RED (THE SHINIER AND BRIGHTER THE BETTER! SLURP!)...








...AND YELLOW (EVER SO SLIGHTLY OUTRAGEOUS AND A LITTLE BIT NASTY)...







...AND PINK (OK WHO THE *FUCK* CHOOSES TO WEAR BRIGHT BLEEDIN' PINK POSING TRUNKS?! FOOKING OUTRAGEOUS BUT ALSO...SO DAMN' BLEEDIN' HOT!!)...







...AND GREEN (WHETHER PLAIN GREEN, BRIGHT SHINY EMERALD GREEN OR EVEN NASTY BOY LIME GREEN...ALL ARE FUCKING HOT)...







...ORANGE (A RARE CHOICE WHICH MAKES THEM ALL THE MORE SPECIAL)...







...AND PURPLE (GOD I LOVE SHINY PURPLE POSING TRUNKS! SLURP FOOKING SLURP!)...







...AND BLUE (YOU CAN *NOT* GO WRONG WITH A PAIR OF BRIGHT SHINY BLUE TRUNKIES. WOOF!).







...I CAN SING/SPLAT MY PANTS LOOKING AT THESE SHINY AS SHIT, BRIGHTLY COLOURED POSING TRUNKS A RAINBOW...

...SING/JIZZ MY JEANS LOOKING AT THE TEENIE TINY FABRIC COVERING HUGE HARD STRIATED FUCKING GLUTE MEAT A RAINBOW...

...SING/CREAM MY BOXERS LOOKING AT THESE SUPER SHINY (SLURP SLURP) OUTRAGEOUSLY COLOURED (WOOF WOOF) HOT AS FUCKING HELL TRUNKS A RAINBOW TOO!!

What's your favourite colour of posing trunks?? Vote in the poll below and the winning colour choice will be the theme of my next posing trunk pic collection! I've added turquoise (popular with bb's and fucking HOT), black (meh), silver *bites knuckle*, and gold (FUCK YEAH)! Pink is included for the fun of it but will be exempt as I've already done a post on pink posers (link below, along with links to my other posing trunk posts)!


Links to my previous posing trunk posts:

10 INSANELY HOT PAIRS OF POSING TRUNKS


POSING TRUNK PIC COLLECTION #1: IN THE PINK!


POSING TRUNK PIC COLLECTION #2: MUCKY PUPS!


15 comments:

  1. LOOOOOOVE IT! This post is *even* more adorable than the outrageous posers and the huge beef bottoms that fill them out! What an original/funny/cuuuuuute idea for a post! It put a grin on my chops as big and wide as the technicoloured muscle arses themselves! What's next, 'Itsy Bitsy Spider', er, I mean 'Itsy Bitsy SPEEDO!' Hehe! Reeeally can't decide which colour to pick in the poll as I love them all so much! I guess I'll just have to listen to what my *head* is telling me.....no, not the one north of my neck! Thanks for the awesomeness MA and keep the wicked posts coming, we LOVE 'EM!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taste the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who in gods green earth is pinky wearing #105? All the guys in this post are outstanding..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A young German guy called Alexander Westermeier!

      Delete
  4. Color my world perfection...best post ever can't stop looking at it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange, second row, left side...big German Bull, I'm guessing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure what that guy's name is sorry! All I know is he's an amateur, and that pic is from last year's Arnold Classic Europe.

      Delete
    2. Waldemar Koslov (Germany)

      Delete
  6. Have you noticed that many bodybuilders tend to wear the tiniest posing suits nowadays? Sometimes even their pubes is visible because the posing suit doesn't cover enough, yet no one seems to complain about that.

    I think this has to do with the fact that bodybuilding is very a sensual/erotic sport because it is the human body the center of attention and one cannot desexualized a body that is considered to be ideal and desireable.

    I would like to read what you guys think about this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for raising the topic.
      Maybe the reason why people don't complain is because if they find the sight of a man's groin or muscled ass off-putting, there is also the men's fitness contest, where there is less muscle and the sexual parts of a man are covered by a pair of shorts.
      Athletes are by nature appealing be it in non sexual admiration of physical conditioning and display, or the less often discussed sexual manner. It therefore goes without saying that seeing a man at his physical peak showing he has an abundance of what others desire ie stripped of fat, conspicuous muscle development, shredded, strong, virile and eager to display for all to see, will arouse admiration, praise, applause amongst other things.

      @MA, who is the guy in blue, number 63? Totally hot,thick muscles, square jaw, stubble, and an awesome bulge. TMA.

      Delete
    2. That's a Greek bodybuilder called Manolis Karamanlakis! And agreed mate, very woof worthy! ;)

      Delete
  7. this is one of your best yet Addict, right up there with the sweat, oiled, gunk stained posers post. The lighter colors, like yellow is my favorite, when there soaked with oil and sweat cause their flexing their ass off knowing your're going nuts zeroed in on their beautiful muscled JUNK. Great post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Manolis Karamanlakis has one of the biggest packages I have seen in caucasian bodybuilders. If you have seen vids of this guy you'll see the big size down there :P

    I like red posing suits because this colour is erotic by essence.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you want to see a nice package in more detail I think our best friend is colour pink. Pink usually reflects light better than other colours thus enabling us to see what we want to see haha. Of course, the posing suit has to be tight enough, but if we have that pink will complete the picture^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...