Sunday, 8 December 2013

THE TOP 10 BODYBUILDERS OF 2013: #10. TIM BUDESHEIM

I've been revealing the best bodybuilders of 2013, as voted by you and based on the results of my "Vote For Your Favourite Bodybuilder of 2013" poll. Here's how the list is looking so far...

#20. FRANK MCGRATH
#19. MARK DUGDALE
#18. BRANCH WARREN
#17. TOMAS BURES
#16. ALEX SHABUNYA
#15. BRAD ROWE
#14. PHIL HEATH
#13. JAMES FLEX LEWIS
#12. EVAN CENTOPANI
#11. BEN PAKULSKI

And now on to the bodybuilders who made the top ten. There are a couple of surprises in here, and a few fairly obvious choices, but I have to say I honestly love every single guy in the list!

#10. TIM BUDESHEIM

The guy: 23 year old German muscle boy Tim won the junior category, and then placed 2nd in the Super Heavyweight category of the amateur division at the 2013 Arnold Classic Europe in October!

What we love: I have to admit, rather embarrassingly, I was a little late to the Tim party! I'm not sure how I managed to miss this insanely fucking gorgeous, 6"2 mass of incredibly carved out muscle mass but his appearance at the Arnold Classic Europe was the first time I'd seen or heard of Tim! And when I *did* see him for the first time...FUCK!! I was completely fucking blown away at just how fucking HOT this mountain of hard German muscle was!! For a start, the body is just incredible!! So dense and hard looking! Thick, solid, shredded muscle from head to toe, carved and moulded to absolute perfection and decorated with a splattering of crazy veins! FUCK! YES! And then of course there's the fact that Tim is *kinda* good looking! Oh who the fuck am I kidding...the dude is in another fucking LEAGUE of handsome! A beyond gorgeous, blonde German pretty boy who just happens to have shoved a shit load of roids into himself and pump pump PUMPED himself up to uber-human, God-like proportions, all to stand on stage in a pair of sticky posing trunks and flex and pose and show off his oil drenched, granite hard, thinly skin wrapped muscle mass for an audience of adoring non muscle folk who can't quite believe their witnessing a man so spectacularly muscular, so outrageously handsome, and so out of this world fucking HOT!




























Link to my original Tim post:

GERMAN MUSCLE HOTTIE TIM BUDESHEIM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...