Wednesday, 10 July 2013

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE ABS!

A few months ago I put a poll on the blog with some of the biggest/nastiest/juiciest/most freakishly fucking striated asses in the business and asked you guys to vote for your favourite. Now it's time for another similar poll, only this time I'm asking you guys to vote on your favourite set of abs!!

I've chosen some of the hottest/hardest/driest/tightest/most shredded/cut/ripped up/jaw droppingly fucking beautiful/freakishly thinly skinned abber dabbers in bodybuilding and I'm asking you guys to vote for your favourite.

I won't reveal the owners of these incredible six (or in some cases, eight) pack ab blocks until I announce the winner, along with more pics of your favourite set.

Full rundown of all the choices below, along with the poll...


SHREDDED ABBER DABBERS #1

First up is one of the most deeply fucking carved, shredded to the bone, stacked to fucking fuck, beautifully fucking shaped abber dabbers I think I've ever seen. FAWWWKKIIIINGHEELLLL!! Look at those fucking bad boys stacked up on top of each other, each one separated by deep, crazy lines, rippling and popping through the owners tum tum. OH SHIT! I seriously don't think I'm gonna be able to do this post in one sitting. Ok...deep breaths...breathe breathe...I can do this...


RIPPLING SIX PACK #2

3 WORDS: SHRE. HE. DED!! Look at that rippling, carved up, flat out freaky as fuck stomach. FUCK YEAH!! Imagine how the owner must feel with his huge arms behind his head, cranking out an abs & thighs, fucking KER-UNCHING down on those inhuman looking ab bricks, crunched to fuckity fuck, no doubt the owners eyes jammed tight, his face scrunched and a massively cocky fucking grin on his mush as those babies harden and pop and the cling wrap skin making every last effort to contain them tightens and stretches.


BEAUTIFUL AB BRICKS #3

Look at these six beautifully shaped abber-fuckin-roonies bulging away underneath the ripped up muscle freak of the owner's tight tight stomach. HOT. AS. FUCKING. FUCK!! Each one cling wrapped in the most gorgeous looking, shockingly fucking THIN skin! Are we really only on #3? Fuck I seriously don't think I'm gonna make it to the end of this post...


HOT LIL' ABS #4

Fuck what a HOT HOT lil' carved up set of six pack abs this dude has. Tight and hard and ripped to fuckity fuck. Such a cute looking little midsection. Would love to see it drenched in fucking tan and oil, tightening up and crunching away above brightly coloured shiny as shit binbag-esque fucking posing trunks.


BIG JUICY AB BLOCKS #5

OH FUCK!! Just LOOK at the friggin' state of THESE big, juicy, beautiful looking fucking ab blocks just fucking BULGING through that tummy! Such an insanely fucking HOT looking set of stomach muscles. Big and hard and juicy as they come. Have you seen abs more perfectly lined up?? If those fuckers were carved out of marble, the responsible party definitely used a fucking ruler! Just fucking incredible!


TIGHT SHREDDED STOMACH #6

Next up is one fucking TIGHT, hot, gorgeous, jaw droppingly fucking SHREDDED midsection. These ripped up fucking beauties are just STUNNING. No other word for it. How the hell does the owner of these hot lil' thinly skinned blocks of ab muscle get *anything* fucking done when he's got THOSE popping out his fucking tum tum?? I would have to cover my eyes every time I got fucking dressed for fear if I caught sight of those things crunching up at me I'd just spend the entire day staring at them in shock and awe, crunching 'em, running my hands over them, rocking 'em from side to side, desperately seeing if I could pinch my own freakishly thin tight skin covering them. OH  FUCK! Seriously struggling here. 2 more to go...not sure I'm gonna make it...*bites down on bottom lip, whimpers and mutters "fuck fuck fuck" under my breath*...


CARVED OUT MIDSECTION #7

OH SHIT!! OH FUCK THOSE ABS!! THOSE HUGE HARD CARVED NASTY JUICY FUCKING ABS POP POP POPPING THROUGH GORGEOUS TIGHT CLING WRAPPED FUCKING SKIN!! No...it's no good...I seriously can't continue this...

*Returns two minutes...er I mean five minutes...oh who the fuck am I kidding...ONE fucking minute later a little flushed in the faced but strangely elated and relaxed...*

Right, where was I? Oh yeah....FUCK THOSE ABS!! JEE. HEE. ZUS!! That midsection barely looks like it belongs to a human, with those huge, hard, carved up fucking bad boys trying their damn hardest to break free from the prison of that tight tight skin. I hope the owner of these incredible bricks of ab meat shows them off and flexes them to full effect, fucking CRANKING up the 'tude and SLAMMING down into his abs and thighs fucking HARD...face arrogantly scrunched, the incredible, freaky as fuck ab blocks in question crunched to the max, popping and bulging for miles out of his torso. FUCK YEAH!!


RIPPED UP ABDOMINALS #8

And lastly, this heart stopping set of deliciously gorgeous, ripped to buggery abs which look like a fucking Marvel superhero costume come to life! Look how STACKED these fuckers are! Just such a fucking beautiful looking midsection. Tight as you like and ripped as all get out! Anyone in need of a cheese grater??


Which abs are your favourite..??

2 comments:

  1. all breathtakingly gorgeous, but all i need is that stream of pumped, gruelingly worked muscle sweat draining down their canyon of superhuman abs and i start draining myself. great post addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd go for no 7 then no 5.
    They look great and have also defined obligues.

    I'm sorry to say, that previously I kind of took them for granted, as the overwhelming majority of bodybuilders have good abs, but now I'm more discerning thanks to you.

    TMA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...