Monday, 1 July 2013

MUSCLE PIC COLLECTION #22 - HUGE FOR LIFE

Ok muscle geeks, I’m taking a bit of time off from the blog, so this will be my last post for a short while. I just want to take this opportunity to say a massive thanks to everyone who visits the site regularly, and of course those of you who take the time and effort to leave those awesome comments on my posts, in particular my most regular commenters, "oceej", "omfgmuscles", "Jack Hammer" who used to post as "showmethemuscle", and "Musclenut"!

I’ll leave you with one of my muscle pic collections, along with a small poll asking you who your favourite bodybuilder to feature last month was. If I was forced to chose myself, it would be a really hard decision cause I’m pretty crazy about all the lads in the poll, but I’d have to go with the bodybuilder who had the biggest effect on me, and that would be…that big/hot/gorgeous/RIPPED/tight/hard/cheeky/awesome/lovely lil’ muscle stud Jake Nikolopolous!! Perhaps not the most obvious or popular choice but the lad just drives me fucking nuts! Keep checking the blog guys and I’ll be back soon!!













































Links to previous muscle pic collection posts:

MUSCLE PIC COLLECTION #19 - MUSCLE FREAKS-A-PLENTY!



MUSCLE PIC COLLECTION #20 - BEEF FREAKS & MUSCLE MONSTERS!



2 comments:

  1. i had to vote for two addict, bostin, that young testo gorged, tongue flexing, cocky, gorgeous stallion and faint at the sight jake, that honed to the boner, drop dead gorgeous, ripped aussie, and always love the aussie accent. have a well deserved time off addict. always appreciate all the work you put into this site. thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pablo ayala is a true monster ! look at what a fuckin huge legs and his giant glutes are insanus! similar to the tom platz! thanks muscle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...