Wednesday, 2 January 2013

MUSCLE PIC COLLECTION #16 - MUSCLE FEST 2013

Happy New Year to all my fellow muscle addicts/beef junkies/lovers of uber-huge, shredded to fuckery and back muscle FREAKS from the Planet PUMP who stomp and strut around drenched in thick dark shiny tan, wearing fuck all except little brightly coloured second skin posing trunks so damn fucking small they're barely able to contain the big meaty booties of said beef monsters, which wobble and shake every time they flex and squeeze their mighty museums of muscle!!

I thought I'd give you all a few teasers as to what you can expect from the blog over the next few months..more new/unfeatured guys..more old favourites..more big named pro mass monsters..more lesser known amateur guys..more young ripped up cutie-bums..more big butch muscle daddies (grrrr-uff!)..more American beasts..more Russian freaks..more Arbabic/Egyptian monsters..more British beef heads..more European hotties..more muscle pic collections..more glutes posts..more posing at home posts..more muscle fiction stories..and some new/original types of posts!

Here's to an awesome beef-packed year ahead...



































Links to my previous muscle pic collection posts:




6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too MA! And what a year it’s going to be by the sounds of things! Wow, my fellow muscle-addicts and I look as if we’ve got a muscle-lovin’ beef-squeezin’ pants-creamin’ 12 months ahead of us – my boxers are already a-drip drip drippin’ with anticipation! I’d try and dry them out but if this blog is one half as awesome in 2013 as it’s been this last year, there really isn’t much point as they’ll be SOAKED through again with beef-induced spunkage in no time! So here’s to another wonderful year ahead full of muscle mayhem, awesome muscle-lads/dads of all sizes/races/countries, amazing muscle picture collections, wicked muscle videos and (I'm sure I speak for all the guys who follow this blog when I say) *THE* cleverest/cutest/funniest/horniest/HOTTEST muscle words/intro to be found anywhere on the web! Keep it up buddy, and in return I'll be 'keeping it up’ at my end as I read each and every incredible new post! Thanks a million ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok I don't think a comment has ever made me smile (or blush) so much before! FUCK ME what a comment!! Not just awesome, thoughtful, funny & hot as fucking FUCK (pretty much like all your past comments) but so damn kind, nice and sweet!! I really couldn't ask for higher praise! Thanks so much matie. To hear stuff like this just makes doing this blog so much more worthwhile! :) Keep these awesome comments coming..you can now join my muscle obsessed beef crazed club of star commenters. Your mother would be so proud!

      Delete
  2. here i go again with the young super stallions, but that shot of cody doing leg extensions, WOOF!!! how can you not want to jump right in that pic and bury your face between those young pillars of thick carved slabs of quads and feel him grind, sweat and flex and then look up only to see his young butch tongue gasping to grind out that last superhuman rep. WOOF!!YUM!!CUM!!!!great post addict and thanks for your response to my comment yesterday of the top 10 poll. wish there were more pics of raciel castro, he is so breathtaking muscled adorable and those beyond gorgeous brown nipple pec ornaments beg for a tongue worshipping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE that pic of Cody too mate. So much fucking pumped up hyper-macho muscle boy arrogance and agression. RAAAAARRRR!! Oh and I have quite a few pics of that beefed up lil' hottie Raciel who is so fucking gorgeous it should be illegal! I'll be doing a post on him pretty soon so look out for that one ;)

      Delete
  3. You certainly started the year out right with picture 4 . With those big beautiful nipples I want Raciel Castro to be my wet nurse !

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG picture 9. Agreat big ball of super veined, hard, bulging, striated luscious bicep. I want to lick it and suck it and move down to the pit! Thanks MA for a great start to a spunk drenched, knob aching, ball-emptying new year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...