Friday, 11 May 2012

JASON HUH...YOU'RE A FREAK!!

The first time I saw Jason Huh was on a DVD of an NPC Teen show from USA Muscle, (competing along side a young Steve Kuclo). He wasn't the biggest or best competitor, but he stood out because of his distinctive name and unique look. Since then I've watched Jason morph into the awesome pro bodybuilder/huge powerhouse of insanely thick hard dense monster muscle MASS that he is today. Jason isn't exactly a pretty boy, but something tells me that's not exactly top of his priority list. I'd say that would be...."being a monstrous inhuman superior muscle freak from HELL"!! I love Jason's nasty/arrogant/"yeah I know I'm a fucking FREAK of muscle nature and you can't tear your eyes away from me" attitude too!! The way he SLAMS down those big nasty trap exploding Most Musculars on stage, face arrogantly grimaced as if to say "can you believe this fucking shit...this is hardcore fucking muscle baby"! Jason hasn't squeezed into his shiny micro posing trunks this year but there's a rumour he's gonna be squeezing his freakish superhuman meat at the Tampa Bay Pro this Summer...






























8 comments:

  1. Jason looks perfect from every angle. To tell you the truth, I'd be much happier if you had included more back shots because that beefy ass is astonishing. If I had my 5 minutes with Mr. Huh alone, his big butt would be the first thing I'd grab. Certainly one of my favorite bodybuilders. Always give me a very long hard on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's amazing isn't he?? Just an asbolute monster!! Thanks for the feedback buddie..he does have an awesome back and ass. I'll keep it in mind when I do another Jason post!!

      Delete
  2. Jason has got great muscle density all over, pure power and manliness. He has such good genes for the sport. He's truly blessed.

    By the way, the muscle pic of the day is extremely hot. Big thick backs, monstrous legs, asses filling up their shorts, calves and hamstrings that are so dense and taught. It's enough to me want to seep pre-cum in excitement.

    oceej

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent comment buddie..loving the way you think!

      100% agree with you on Jason! He was born to be a muscle freak. To walk down the street and shock and scare people with his monstrous beef, freaky size and pure power. He even has a younger brother who's a bodybuilder..not half as big as Jason but he's fucking CUTE!!

      As for the pic of the day it's fucking insane isn't it?? Freaky hardcore muscle at it's finest.

      Delete
  3. i'm dying muscleaddict..... please please please post that pic of the day again......it was insane and perfect in every way....please please please:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting it again, probably in one of my pic collection posts but just for you...

      http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z419/addictno2/3801185.jpg

      Delete
  4. thank you :)i just blew love that pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason Huh....You're fucking AWESOME!! Sorry mate I accidentally retitled your post there I don't know how that happened, not to worry!! I'm loving this dude more and more lately, I LOVE the hotel room and kitchen shots with him flexing in his undies, damn that upper body is just MONSTROUS when he hits that double bi! Keep watching the NY Pro vid again and again for those FREAKY most musculars, keep flexin' big guy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...