Saturday, 3 March 2012

SPANISH MUSCLE DADDY FRANCISCO MARRA SANCHEZ: PART 1

Welcome diners to The Muscle Addict Bistro. Todays special is a mature but juicy Spanish imported beef. Served with a helping of juicy pecs and pumped guns with a side dish of lickable ripped abs and vein splattered quads. It's a modestly big dish, not too overwhelming in look or flavour, but extremely tasty and attractive. It's enough to satisfy the appetite of any mature beef lover and guaranteed to make them come back for more. CHOMP!

NOTE: A lot of the amazing stage & backstage/pump room pics here were taken by Miguel Calatayud. Link to his flickr account and more photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcalatayud/sets/72157626503260197/




























3 comments:

  1. I ought to go to bed, but I'm too hungry to sleep now. This papi is top of the line and I know I deserve one. Needless to say his companions in these photos look gorgeous as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course the pictures are great: I am the photograph. Looc at here:
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/mcalatayud/sets/72157626503260197/
      Would be nice if my name would appear.
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Miguel the photos are amazing! I've credited you and linked to your photos on flickr. Thanks for letting me use them, if you'd prefer me to take them down, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...