Monday, 20 February 2012

MORE BEN "PACMAN" PAKULSKI

Pacman waddled his insanely cut, wide tree trunk quads onto the stage at the 2012 Flex Pro this weekend. He squeezed his tight ripped abs, flexed his big round biceps and blasted his monster delts, beating all but 1 of the competition to gain 2nd place. This is why I wouldn't make a good bodybuilding judge. I'd be slightly biased towards my favourite muscle freaks. Had I been on the judging panel, Pacman and his crazy delts, beastly quads, pumped pecs, hard ripped glutes, not so little shiny posing trunk bulge and the rest of the monstrous mountain of superhuman MASS he has the audacity to call his body might have been strutting away with the 1st place award...































Link to my original Ben Pakulski post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...