Friday 24 February 2012

HOT BODYBUILDER ANTOINE VAILLANT: PART 3

I recently read something about bodybuilder Antoine Vaillant which made my heart leap out of my chest, my stomach jump into my throat, my eyeballs pop out of my head and my trousersnake rip clean through my jeans.

"At 5”11” Antoine’s goal is to step onstage in August at 250 pounds in shredded condition and turn pro!"

FUCK FUCK FUCK. YES YES YES. BRING IT FUCKING ON!































Links to my other Antoine posts:





3 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention Antoine's incredibly sexy French-Canadian accent!! Like the sweet icing on the top of the muscle-bound layer cake.

    However, in light of Antoine's outrageous physical presence, it's easy to see how you might have overlooked it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one bodybuilder who looks completely awesome in a beard. Plus the most beautiful amateur quads out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's the best bb in the world! Incredibly handsome,masculine and the body is magnificent. The size of his shoulders! Wow. Not to mention his pointy nipples. I wonder how he got them to be like missiles? Mmmmm..the mind boggles and the the loins stir....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...