Saturday 26 November 2011

HOT BODYBUILDER ANTOINE VAILLANT: PART 2

I love everything about ripped pumped handsome Canadian bodybuilder Antoine Vaillant. However, I think Antoine needs a memorable nickname like James "Flex" Lewis, and Phil "The Gift" Heath, just to make him stand out from the crowd of muscle freaks that little bit more. I have a few suggestions...

Antoine "Spunk-a-saurus Rex" Vaillant

Antoine "I'm Shit Fucking Hot And I Know It" Vaillant

Antoine "God DAYMN That's One Hot Piece of Ripped Roided Ass" Vaillant

Antoine "I Make Guys & Girls Cream Their Knick-Knocks At The Mere Thought Of Me" Vaillant

Anyone have any others??






























1 comment:

  1. With his name he doesn't need a nick !(vaillant = courageous, dauntless)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...