Friday, 21 October 2011

MORE GLUTES! MORE GLUTES! MORE GLUTES!

Want to see more huge rock hard freaky striated glutes?? Glutes so big and juicy they completely swallow up the bright shiny paper thin material of any hot posers lucky enough to come into contact with them?? Glutes so pumped and muscled they twitch and flex at the slightest move of their huge roided muscle monster owner??

Then feast your beady eyes on this little lot my wannabe glute grabbing/licking/munching* (delete as appropriate) chums....






















4 comments:

  1. Great selection, some of my favorite shots. Few things sexier than a bodybuilder's muscled ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathless--I knew I liked muscle ass and glutes and male booty but I think I may have become addicted to more than pecs thanks to your posts-- dammit. I want to lick and fuck all of them at least twelve times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...